National Schools' Regatta will grant SIX scholarship places on the Eton Rowing Courses in 2017, a boy's and a girl's place on each of the three weeks. The places on the first week are targeted at applicants from Scotland and Northern Ireland because of the earlier start to the school holidays. Full details appear both on the Eton Rowing Courses and the National Schools' Regatta websites. If you want to know more please contact Amy Cross at Eton (Amy.Cross@etoncollege.org.uk) or me, Richard Hooper at the NSR (firstname.lastname@example.org). Strict terms and conditions about an applicant’s needs apply.
An application form can be found here
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees stated are payable in pounds sterling.
- Vegetarian and special dietary needs can usually be met. Please include details with your application.
- Eton Rowing Courses reserves the right to alter the features of its courses, including venues and facilities.
- Eton Rowing Courses reserves the right to refuse an application without stating a reason.
- In the event of cancellation by the applicant, a refund will be allowed as follows: 75% (one month before course start date), (50%) (two weeks before the start of the course), Nil (seven days before the start of the course) and Nil once the course has started.
- Eton Rowing Courses will endeavour to advise at the earliest opportunity should we be forced to cancel the course(s) for any reason.
- Any refund is at the discretion of Eton Rowing Courses, but Eton Rowing Courses cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred by applicants.
- Eton Scholarship places are for pupils attending UK state schools only.